Wine Club Terms & Conditions
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES: Individuals who enroll in the Vintner's Variety Wine Cub (“Wine Club Members”) are entitled to bottle six (6) bottles of private-label wine per calendar month from batches shared by all Wine Club Members. Membership fees include all standard products and services associated with the shared winemaking packages, including ingredients, processing, equipment use, corks, shrink caps, and standard labels. Empty bottles are not included in the membership fees. Members are free to use clean, recycled bottles or purchase new bottles from Genesis Winemaking for an additional cost.
- WINE PACKAGE SELECTIONS: Members will bottle their wine from a group of no less than three distinct wine batches selected each month by Genesis Winemaking, LLC. Genesis Winemaking, LLC may, at its sole discretion, solicit feedback and opinions from enrolled Members as to wine preferences and taste, and incorporate those preferences into the monthly selections.
- AVAILABILITY FOR BOTTLING: The shared Wine Club wines for a particular month will be bottle-ready and available to Members after the 7th of each month. Members are encouraged to come in to bottle their wines during the second or third weekend of the month during Genesis Winemaking’s open walk-in hours. Wines for a particular month are available for bottling only during that calendar month, after which they are disposed of at Genesis Winemaking, LLC’s sole discretion.
- WINE MIXING: Members are asked to participate in mixing of the ingredients for the shared Wine Club wines. Mixing will occur during the Wine Club bottling dates and time for wine that will be bottle-ready the month after next.
- MEMBERSHIP FEE: Enrollment in the Wine Club authorizes Genesis Winemaking, LLC to automatically charge the monthly membership fee. The recurring monthly membership fee for the Genesis Wine Club effective 10/1/2016 is $46.95 per six bottle allotment. Membership rates subject to change. Members are automatically charged via credit/debit card the membership fee on the first of the month. Enrollment in the Wine Club gives Genesis Winemaking, LLC the right to charge the monthly fee until the membership is cancelled or inactivated. Members are charged the monthly membership fee whether or not they actually come in for their six (6) bottles per calendar month. Membership fees are nonrefundable.
- MEMBER RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsibility for coming in to bottle rests with the Member. Members cannot “carry over” their right to bottle month to month. For example, if a member doesn't come in in September for the 6 bottle allotment, he/she cannot come in October and expect to bottle 12 bottles.
- INACTIVATED MEMBERSHIPS: Credit/debit charges that are denied or any fees are returned unfunded will result in the membership being inactivated. Inactive Members will be prohibited from bottling and their allocation of wine may be forfeited until the membership fees are paid in full.
- CANCELLATION: Members may cancel their membership at any time with 30 days notice.
- LIMITATIONS: Genesis Winemaking, LLC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to impose reasonable club limitations, cancel memberships, alter the Wine Club fees, terms or conditions, or discontinue the Wine Club program, with 30 days’ notice to then-current Wine Club members.